Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Much

Well, I really don't know what to say this month. I wish I had some exciting news to share, but things are pretty much the same around here.
One thing that is pretty cool is that Evan and I have started the temple prep class so that Evan can go to the temple and we can get sealed in September! I can't believe a year has almost come and gone. Time really flies. I can't begin to tell you how happy and excited I am to be able to be sealed to my husband and best friend!
It's also July which means Independance Day! It is by far my favorite holiday ever! I can't help but turn into some sappy cry baby when I hear those patriotic songs come on and see Old Glory wavin. I love it! God Bless America!!! Happy Birthday and Happy Independance Day!

1 comment:

  1. How amazing for you and Evan. What a special day that will be for you guys, I'm so excited for you- september is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete